How To Order
Email your order and zip code to and we will contact you with prices and a quote for shiping. We only ship 6 or 12 bottles per box (mix and match). Minimum number of bottles per shipment is 6.
When you're ready to place your order, call me (Fred) at the store (619-448-3773) or my cell at (619-922-6424). Do not call on Sundays.
Please contact me only after you have read and understood the Shipping Policy below.
Preferred Times To Call
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Thursday: 9 AM- 4 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM
All times are Pacific Standard Time. Times are subject to change.
- Minimum order is 6 bottles. We only ship the exact amount of 6 or 12 bottles (mix & match) per box.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to order and a signature of someone at least 21 years of age is required upon delivery.
- Confirmed orders take 2-10 days to ship. After we ship, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. We will email you the package tracking number.
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard only) and Money Orders are currently the only forms of payment we accept.
- No refunds or exchanges for any reason including damaged products. Buy at your own risk. However, our number one goal is to ensure your beers arrive in perfect condition and our pulp shippers have been proven to be extremely dependable.
- Damage related to the weather and climate during shipment is not the responsibility of Beverages 4 Less, Inc.
- Refunds will not be issued for packages that are returned to us for any reason. It is the buyers responsibility to arrange for the acceptance of the package.
- It is strongly preferred that you provide a business address for delivery so someone can sign for the package. Packages will not be left without a signature and we will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Title of all products sold is transferred to the buyer at the time the initial payment is made and said transfer occurs in the state of California. The customer is solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic purchases and is expected to know and abide by their local and state laws.
- By the act of purchasing products from Beverages 4 Less, Inc. the buyer authorizes Beverages 4 Less, Inc. to engage a common carrier on their behalf for shipment of product unless the buyer states otherwise.
- Due to extremely limited space, I will not hold beers currently in-stock for future releases. No exceptions. Also, if you've secured beer but haven't called to set up an account or haven't placed your 'complete' order, the beer goes back into our inventory after 3 days.
We Do Not Ship To The Following States
Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missisippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey,
Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota,Minnesota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah.
Packing Materials Charge
Every 6 bottles = $8
Every 12 bottles = $12
We use FedEx-approved recycled pulp & corrugated box shippers which helps keep the shipping prices low and ensures that your bottles
arrive safely while also being more environmentally-friendly than Styrofoam.
Shipping costs vary according to weight of package(s). Beverages 4 Less, Inc. does not profit from shipping costs - whatever our
shipping provider charges us we charge you.
7.75% sales tax will be added to orders that ship within California.
A bottle deposit, California Redemption Value (CRV), will be added to each bottle shipped.
12oz - 22oz = $0.05 per bottle
24oz and up = $0.10 per bottle